Charity Angel Day at Bournemouth Deaf Club – Saturday 6 October 2018
There will be people available on the day to sign for those who are hard of hearing or deaf. This is a special opportunity for those who use sign language to gain access to therapies and readings that otherwise are out of their reach.
The price of each therapy and reading will be £15.
Event organiser, Sarah Haywood from Aspire2bFree, has generously agreed to donate 50% of proceeds from this event to WDDA
Below is a list of those participating:
- Claire Brooks from The New Forest Tree of Life, Ferndown – Selling Angel related products
- Shirley Battie – Palm Readings and Tarot
- Fiona Grant – Angel Card Readings
- Joy Dalton – Psychic Mediumship Readings
- Shanti Devi – Yoga and healing
- Anandi – Yoga and Healing
- Madonna – Tarot card readings
- Sue Venus – Angel Card Readings
- Amber Sibley – Healing on the Light Table
- Sara Jane – Indian Head Massage, Reiki